Sunday 22 August 2010

Start at the beginning

Everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would to. ( post a blog that is....get your minds out of the gutters.)

As in every polite convosation, I shall introduce and provide facts about myself in the only way I know how....... Curriculum Vitae style.... yes I'm unemployed.

Name: Rosanna Marie Saracino

D.O.B: 12th December 1987

Current Ocupation: Student

Future Occupation: Award winning Documentary Filmaker and Photographer ( Fingers Crossed)


I suppose I should state some form of a reason for starting a blog, but I have none. Absoulutley none. As a dislexic I cant spell, I've failed several important exams and quite proberbly should never be allowed near a computer..... ah well...

I can however tell you what I want to write about... (totally self involved) I want to write about my everyday happenings ( if there are something worth rembering), becuase even if no one reads this, i'll get a giggle in the long run.


Anyways thats pritty much it, promise the next entry will be better....

No comments:

Post a Comment